Mush Digital are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join our expanding team and work on exciting projects Nationwide.
You will be responsible for growing and building strong working relationships with a client base and deliver the relevant marketing activities too.
About the Job:
Reporting to the Director, this role is all about looking after customers and directly helping them get the most out of their marketing campaigns. Mush Digital is a multi-disciplined agency with internal skills across branding, social media management, SEO, PPC and print management.
Working across these disciplines, you will be responsible for:
- Effective Account Management by ensuring that all clients’ needs are understood and expectations are exceeded
- Developing and growing the potential revenue streams from your dedicated accounts
- Taking a pro-active role in engaging your clients brand over social media to increase their brand visibility through content and conversations
- Daily management of client Google Ads PPC accounts – Monitoring and optimising campaigns including Search, Display and Shopping.
- Creating engaging content for e-mail marketing campaigns, press releases and websites.
- Attending face to face client meetings
- Monitoring, reviewing, analysing and recording campaigns through various platforms including; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, and SEO site checker etc
- Producing and presenting reports and making recommendations for change
- To plan, write and present proposals for new digital marketing business
You must have worked within a similar marketing role for at least 12 months and fully understand the principles of digital marketing. As a driven, proactive and creative individual you must have:
- Great copy writing skills
- PR and publishing knowledge
- Social media marketing and management skills
- PPC Campaign Management Experience
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience in an e-mail marketing software
- Drive to self-teach and learn
- Great face to face client Account Management skills and can demonstrate account growth
Ideally you will have a Marketing degree and understand basic functionality of websites.
This is a great Marketing opportunity for an individual who wants to make a job their own. The company will expect you to motivate yourself and take full accountability in ensuring that your clients achieve marketing success.
For the right applicant there is an opportunity for flexible and home working however, this role may involve nationwide travel so a driving licence and car are essential.
Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org